My Favorite Meal

If I could choose Anything I want to eat I would choose fried chicken and waffles with Mac and cheese on the side, and a peach Fanta as a drink. I would choose this meal because it is a very well rounded meal and it is very good in my opinion. The chicken is very good especially when it’s seasoned well, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. For the waffles I would want them to be very fluffy and flavorful, I also like to add syrup to the waffles for the nice, sweet taste to everything. As my side dish Mac and cheese I would like for the Mac and cheese to be creamy, cheesy, and flavorful. If I could choose my drink I would go with a peach Fanta, to me it’s very refreshing and it has really good flavor. I would have this meal after a long day of school, and soccer which for me would be the perfect time for this meal. But no matter the time I will always have it at anytime. That is why Fried chicken and waffles is my favorite food.

3 thoughts on “My Favorite Meal”

1. I like how you go in to detail about the fried chicken and Mac and cheese. I totally agree with you Fried chicken and Mac and cheese is one of the best foods especially when it is seasoned well.

2. This piece of writing had very specific details on what you would want to have on your meal. Personally I also love me some good fried chicken and waffles, Now I am hungry!

3. I liked how you go in depth about your fried chicken and Mac and cheese I liked how you really explained your favorite meal and now I know you really like fried chicken.