My Favorite Room

Today I will tell where my favorite room is. This room surprisingly not in my house but at my uncle’s house. My favorite room in the house is the basement, they live in Illinois which is where it is common to have a basement. The first reason why this is my favorite room is because when you walk down the stairs is a turf soccer field. Obviously it is not a huge soccer field but it is big enough. We play all types of games like 2v2s or even 1v1s. We even creat games one of them is called the shootings game. Where you shoot from inside of your box at the other person’s goal and try to score you can also get a rebound and go 1 on 1 with the other person so this is the first reason this is my favorite room. The second reason this is my favorite room because of the golf simulator. Usually it is just me and my cousin playing on it, we simulate playing holes and were pretty even skills wise so it is always fun playing against each other. The third and final reason it is my favorite room is because of the ping pong table, pop-a-shot, and the couch down there. Everyone plays ping pong and the pop-a-shot which not as much as them play but it is fun to play both of them. So in conclusion my favorite room is the basement at my uncle’s house because of the soccer field that we always play on, the golf simulator where me and my cousin play against each other. And the ping pong table where we all play at, the pop-a-shot which we see who makes the most shots in basketball, and the couch when we need a break from these activity’s.