Rad reading March

This month I continued reading the book Gym Candy by: Mike Lupica And I am on page 230. This is an amazing book about a football player in high school whose father was a football star Mick is on the senior team and is a very good player. But I think he choose a very bad decision when he goes on steroids because he is a much much much better player but now the coaches are questioning him will he get caught and never play football again or not. My favorite character in the book is Drew who is the quarterback and is Micks best friend. He is a good person and great friend and always has his back. My favorite quote in the book is “In the locker room afterward, guys pounded me on the back, hollering that I was all-world. I was smiling so hard…” this is my favorite quote because it was right after his best game and his confidence was through the roof.

One thought on “Rad reading March”

1. Did you review the assignment expectations before submitting this? Did you proofread it before submitting it? I know you can do so much better and I expect you to always do your best!!!