Surprise Gift

My friend Christian from Chicago. Me and Christian have known each other for many years and have such amazing memories even though he lives in Illinois and is two years older than I am we still always talk and play video games together. The reason I’m writing about him is because he is coming to visit me during the summer. Me and Christian have had some amazing memory’s together but I think my favorite one was when he surprised me for my birthday. It was august 11 and we were celebrating my birthday and I had no clue that he was going to surprise me so I walked downstairs where my family had told me to go. My eyes were closed and they told me that I could open my eyes, and there he was I was so happy to see him it was the best present ever. We went out to get food so we decided on getting donuts for the both of us. Later on we decided that we wanted to go to Knott’s berry farm which is an amusement park. We started to go on all the rides it was my 2nd time there and my friends 1st time most of the rides were a surprise to me and him. We started of with silver bullet which is a very fast and crazy ride. Next we decided to go on hang time which is a ride that goes up 90 degrees with a 95 degree drop. As we got on the ride we were definitely both a bit scared. We were in the front row, we started to go up and the tension was rising as we got to the drop we put are hands up and went down. It was so fun the speed the loops the drops it was all amazing. We went on all the rest of the rides and then went home. So in conclusion my favorite memory of me and Christian is him surprising me and going to Knotts berry farm. Next time we can maybe go to 6 flags.