What I am Thankful For

Thanksgiving is around the corner and there are many things I’m great full for but here are three things I am thankful for. The first thing I am thankful for is Family, I am very thankful for my family. First of all my mom, she brings me to school almost everyday and to practice almost everyday. My dad is always here for me and everyone in my family but he wants the best for me in anything I do. My brother pushes me everyday to be the best at soccer everyday I go to the field and practice with him, He just wants the best for me in everything. My sister even though she is in college she calls me a lot and genuinely cares for me a lot and when she’s around she will always spend a lot of time with me. The second thing I’m grateful for is soccer, soccer is my favorite thing ever everyday I’m trying to get better and make it pro and I know that my family is with me every step of the way. Soccer is like my emotional support if I’m felling down soccer helps me fell much better I also like seeing my teammates. The third thing I’m thankful for is my friends my friends make me happy and I know I always have someone or some people to hang out with or play with. At school seeing all my friends and having them in my classes is really fun. They also always have my back and I always have there no matter what. So these are the three things I’m thankful for.