I’ve Been Granted Three Wishes!

If I was granted three wishes it would be hard to choose what to use them on but these are my three wishes. My first wish would be to win a Ballon’Dor. The Ballon’Dor is a trophy given to the best soccer player that year. The Ballon’Dor ceremony was on Monday and the trophy was given to Lionel Messi for his 8th best player of the year award which is the most ever won by one player. I would want to win this trophy because it is one of the best individual trophy’s to win and I would savor it forever. For my second wish I would ask for an infinite amount of money. I would ask for an infinite amount of money I could give to the homeless and people in need, I could also buy all the necessities I could buy fancy cars, big houses, a bunch of my favorite shoes and etc. For my third and final wish I would wish that all my family will always be in good health. I would want everyone to have good health because I love my family and don’t want them to die to a sickness or disease so that is why I would ask for good health for all my family. I’ve I was granted three wishes I would win a Ballon’Dor, have infinite money, and have good health for my family.