My Hero

Somebody I look up to in my everyday life is Mohammed Salah. He is a professional soccer player for Liverpool and Egypt. The first reason I look up to Salah is because of his soccer skills he is a winger just like me and he is also left footed like me. Salah is most known because of his close control skillful dribbles. When I grow up I would like to be as good as him and have the ability to shoot and dribble like him. Another reason is where he is from. Mohammed is from Cairo, Egypt which is where my dad is from. Whenever he speaks from where he came from I can relate to it because my dad is from there and I have also been there many times. My third and final reason is his personality. Salah is a very passionate person, to soccer and his family. He always is during what’s best for his family he also has a wife and kids. There is a video of him surprising a blind Liverpool fan and I thought it was very nice of him. So Salah is my hero because of his soccer skills, where he comes from, and his personality